Beginning today, August 1st, TheNaturalStore.com Green Your Ride Sweepstakes will be giving Facebook fans a chance to win two Trek Hybrid 7000 bikes, plus a Burley ‘Bee’ Trailer to carry kids, pets, trail gear or even groceries. We want to lend a hand in making commuting as green as it can be—starting with a new ride for any adventure. Each mile traveled by bike instead of by car saves nearly a pound of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. Each week during the month of August, fans will have the opportunity to win two additional prizes from companies like nuun, Badger, and de~luxe.
About the Green Your Ride Sweepstakes:
- Grand Prize: Trek 7000 & Trek 7000 WSD with a Burley ‘Bee’ Trailer. Prize value: $1100.00.
- Grand prize items coordinated by Trek & Redmond Cycle. The winner will be professionally fit to their bike by an authorized Trek dealer in their area.
- Two additional prizes will be given away each week until August 29th.
- Prize opportunities include nuun, Honey Stinger, Kinesys, Badger, Goddess Garden, Beyond Costal and de~luxe.
- To enter and for more details, visit TheNaturalStore.com Facebook page: http://budurl.com/CycleSweepstakes
- Prize values range from $50 to $1100.
TheNaturalStore.com is committed to helping people live healthier lives, by offering our customers the largest and best selection of natural, “green”, and environmentally-friendly products online at great prices. Over the years, we’ve developed product standards and guidelines that can help you make smarter choices for a more natural, eco friendly lifestyle.
When Trek began in 1976, our mission was simple: Build the best bikes in the world. Today, we’ve added to our mission: Help the world use the bicycle as a simple solution to complex problems. The bicycle is the most efficient form of human transportation. It can combat climate change, ease urban congestion, and build human fitness. It brings us together, yet allows us to escape. And it takes us places we would never see any other way.
Redmond Cycle is a Washington based company. Family owned since 1963, they are dedicated to providing high quality bikes and cycling equipment to every rider from beginners to the ProTeams. Consider them your go-to source for your biking adventure needs.